Thursday, November 8, 2007

New Purpose for this Blog

When I started this blog a few months ago I thought I would make a general educational blog for anyone who was starting out on the road to international adoption, to help educate them on all aspects of international adoption, including information on all the potential countries from which one might adopt.

Since then, my husband and I have settled on adopting concurrently from China and Kazakhstan. We have sent in our applications to two separate agencies and have contacted our home study agency. The gears are in motion!

Therefore, this blog will still share a lot of information, but I am going to gear it more toward my experience with adopting concurrently with two different agencies/countries. Paperwork. Little things I learn along the way.

1 comment:

lcullipher said...

I did not give you permission to use my experience with ROTIA as a link on your blog.
Remove it.
Lora Cullipher